Well ik was a long week of sessions and after party’s community stuff , getting swag and more swag. Hope it was intresting for all of us now we have to wait for a year to see Teched 2009 Europe yes not Emea but europe.
so for the next 2 years Teched Europe in in Berlin.
IT’S A FIRST FOR THE MIDDLE EAST. DON’T MISS OUT
Microsoft Tech·Ed is the premier technical education and networking event for any technology professional interested in learning, connecting and exploring a broad set of current and soon-to-release Microsoft technologies, tools, platforms and services.
- Only Tech·Ed combines knowledge, expertise, inspiration, connections and friendship … all at the one event.
- Tech·Ed Middle East delivers the experience on which great careers are built
- No other event provides such in-depth knowledge in such a short time
- Get hands-on training via Instructor Led Labs
- Connect with International and Local Technical Experts, Microsoft Staff, Partners, MVPs, community influencers and industry peers
- See Microsoft product demos and participate in interactive sessions
Tech·Ed Middle East is part of the global, year-long Microsoft series of Tech·Ed events. Tech·Ed also takes place in North America, India, Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, China and Latin America.
Tech·Ed comes to Dubai!
From shopping festivals to sporting events, Dubai is known for creating and hosting the highest international standard events. Tech·Ed Middle East 2010 will host its first ever tour of the region in the heart of Dubai, and promises to meet the Dubai reputation of world class delivery.
The city is cosmopolitan by nature and the line-up of international and local Tech·Ed speakers will be as diverse.
Dubai is known for its top class hotels, superb facilities and excellent entertainment options – all of which will combine to make Tech·Ed Middle East 2010 an event not to be missed.
“…solve today’s real-world challenges…”
“Tech·Ed Middle East 2010 is the conference that will help you solve today’s real-world IT challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s innovations.”